Wednesday, December 16, 2009

yeah yeah I know I suck at blogging....

This is for Alisha.... :).....wow I am OBVIOUSLY very bad at this, and I dont have any kids at home distracting me either!! ha It has been a crazy busy, fun, exciting, stressful, and wonderful 4 months!
School has been going WONDERFUL and can I just say I have the best class EVA!!! I mean they are a dream and I am really loving my time with them this year because I know it is over come May :( ha and who knows what the public school system will bring me next year!
I was going to try and update you all on everything we have been up to the past 4 months but I figured everyone who reads this knows me well enough to know or is friends with me on facebook so I figured you could fill in the gaps!

As of this moment I only have 2 more days until my Christmas break, and lets me honest besides "giving hope to low income children and making dreams possible" christmas break, spring break, fall break and SUMMER is why I became a teacher ;) haha ok so not entirely true but it sure does help! Evan and I plan on having a very relaxed break, first celebrating our 1 year woo woo, then having time with my family in Seminole and Tulsa. It should be just wonderful.
I will leave you with my latest funny story from one of my students. :) Now you have to imagine a 5 year old saying this and I promise it will be funny!

So this past week we have been learning the TWO sounds of the vowel letter O. The short sound like "octopus" and the long sound like "ocean".. Well I was brainstorming with the students asking them for some LONG O sounds... I was getting oatmeal, open, etc... then I little boy jumps up and says "Ive got it Mrs. Chambers!!!".... "Ok honey go ahead", I said... and in the most stern 10th and McArthur voice ever this is what he said for a LONG O sound..

"Hey nappy head you OWE me some money"!!!...
the long o word was "OWE" hahahahahhahah...... oh man I laughed until my eyes watered! Now I know that is not a NICE thing to say, but he didnt know that, and I explained later that we dont call people that, but still whew funny stuff..This is a regular happening in my class. So their ya go I hope it made you at least smile. Wish me luck, I will be having a chocolate fountain at school for my Holiday Party this friday!! The kids will go crazy for it!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

39 comments:

reeseann said...

i just burst out laughing at that. i can't wait for game night!!

alisha said...

YES! a new post from you! loved it. that kid's hilarious.

now...for pictures of your new house. see, i gave you some inspiration right there- you don't even have to think about what to post.

good job. have a GREAT BREAK!

abby coyle photo said...

oh my gosh, i loved the story! hahahaha I wish I was a fly on your classroom wall. Beautiful pic!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh! That is so hilarious! It took everything inside of me to not laugh out loud at work! So lovely to see you the other evening, and I'll get on my updating soon!

Crystal said...

Kelsey, I loooooove your stories! I would give a lot to be a fly on the wall of your classroom!

Claire said...

ohhhh another classic. i love it :)

疲累 said...

大奶妹貼圖區0204性影片觀賞露點自拍淫婦女生如何自慰色情站成人笑話av激情網愛視訊美女淫蕩av成人色情電話辣妹視訊聊天性關係情色vcd自慰圖淫美成人論壇台灣色情論壇成人聊天室自拍裸女貼圖視訊成人免費a片影片av成人網成人色情色情台灣辣妹小穴太太陰毛色情訊息裸女自拍色情影片a片論壇性愛技巧美女脫胸罩情色天堂av寫真色情視訊聊天做愛視訊成人影片床上戲情色聊天網火辣情色台灣女優性愛秘笈台灣av女優手淫自慰影片

class said...

無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶女優大奶性交性愛淫蕩

冠伶 said...

感覺很用心經營呢!鼓勵鼓勵........................................

TimikaE_Harkey said...

勤勉是幸運的右手,節儉是幸運的左手。......................................................

NeldaDotson0788 said...

成功招引朋友,挫敗可考驗朋友..................................................

采瑩 said...

弱者等待時機,強者製造時機..................................................

ElvisS_Scholten0188 said...

85cc片觀看,77美女dvd影片,熊貓貼區,ut網際聊天,一葉情,av,嘟嘟,影音live秀,a片,做愛影片,視訊做愛,美女短片,78論壇,ut聊天,打飛機,a片,免費視訊,免費視訊,成人影院,性愛小說,辣妹視訊,網路交友,捷克論壇,h影片,色咪咪,免費影片85cc,kiss911,後宮,a片,影音視訊聊天,交友,免費聊天,聊天室交友,做愛影片,線上a片,美女影片,免費影片下載,免費聊天室,視訊做愛,美女視訊聊天

蘇pet0701em_halvorsen said...

Well done!........................................

FrederickI_婷妏Ferreri1003堅強 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」..................................................

心良 said...

如果你不思考未來,你便不會有未來 ..................................................

文佩齊華 said...

噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。..................................................

紋謙PhilCrispin0 said...

Virtue dwells not in the tongue but in the heart. ............................................................

asda said...

人不可以求其備,必捨其所短,取其所長 ............................................................

皇銘 said...

恨一個人,比原諒一個人,更傷力氣。..................................................................

楊俊美 said...

每一粒厄運的種子,卻包孕著未來豐盛的果實......................................................................

李哲維 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。.................................................................

美方 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

佩怡佩怡佩怡 said...

成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人.................................................................

懿綺懿綺 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩..................................................................

與發 said...

來給你加油,幫你推一下喔~期待你的下一個更新,謝謝..................................................................

俊成俊成 said...

i consder your artical is so nice!............................................................

蔡靜芳蔡靜芳 said...

一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤............................................................

岑瑜原岑瑜原 said...

傻氣的人喜歡給心 雖然每次都被笑了卻得到了別人的心..................................................................

林聿希林聿希林聿希 said...

海鷗要高飛,必先遠退。花蜜要香醇,必先久釀。............................................................

治冠霖士 said...

獨居時,要反省自己的過錯;在社會大眾之間,則要忘卻別人的過失。..................................................

秋珍雅昀 said...

聰明人之所以不會成功,是因為他們缺乏了堅忍的毅力。.................................................

凱許倫 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。......................................................

宇緯陳陳宇緯陳陳 said...

從來名利地,皆起是非心。.....................................................

瑞陳彥 said...

生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!!............................................................

牧宇 said...

天生我材必有用,千金散盡還復來。.. .. ............................................................

群育航學 said...

來給你加油打氣!!..................................................................

麗王王珠 said...

It is never too late to learn. ............................................................

柏俐柏俐柏俐 said...

浴巾正妹 浴巾正妹 mobile01正妹牆 正妹花道 正妹獸醫 夜店正妹照片 wretched無名正妹牆