Friday, May 29, 2009

I Should Just Quit

So it is VERY like me to start something like this blog, then make a few posts, then ignore it for three months :( ha I have a hard time being consistant with things! Its bad... thats why Evan should've done this blog he is more of a disciplined person. Oh well.....
These past few months have been crazy busy...being a teacher, the end of the year can be wild. Between zoo trips, award assemblies, field days, report cards due, literacy files due, moving rooms, and the last day of school my life has been hectic. Also, Evan just graduated from OBU this past Saturday. His family flew in from the northwest and we had to have a party!!
And for the biggest news...........we bought a house!!!! YAY... we are so excited :) We really werent even looking that hard or in a place where we HAD to buy one. We just thought the tax credit sounded nice and I walked into this house and fell in love... so I had to have it haha :)
With that I will update you with pictures also!!
We went up to Northeast Oklahoma to visit my sister and granparents and went on some hikes!

Easter Sunday in Seminole
Celebrated my birthday :)


Graduation Pics

Evans family and nephew sweet Rylan
And our new house!! We do not close few a few weeks so inside pics to come :)

Hopefully it wont be three months until I do this again :) Off to the pool! I LOVE SUMMER

3 comments:

abby coyle photo said...

Cant wait to see your new place! Hope to see YOU soon:) Love you.

Megan said...

I can't wait to see your new house. The outside is so cute! Love you!

alisha said...

can't wait to see pics of the new house!! congratulations!!!