Sunday, March 8, 2009

Creature of Habit

As the title of this blog states, I am, officially, all the time, a CREATURE OF HABIT. I am an extremist and when I find something I like, well I like it alot and usually go overboard on it. Good for my husband bc I like him alot :), bad bc it makes me stubborn, rigid, and uptight sometimes :) Well, something that I am a creature of habit about it what I eat. When I find something I like well I eat it OFTEN and much of it. Ex: Subway, Fiber one bars, Progresso soup, Queso, puppy chow, popcorn, string cheese, yogurt, and vitamuffins.
Well freshmen year in college I met my good friend Shannon...I distinctly remember one time at the FIRST of our friendship, being in her dorm room and her pulling out Cool Whip out of her freezer and eating with a spoon haha... Not that their is anything weird about it, I mean cool whip is GOOD I just never thought about eating it without pie of something, and especially not frozen..
Well over the next months I decided to try it...... and I fell in love... My love affair with Cool Whip has been going on for ummmm about 5 years now and I promise if you ever come over to my apt you will find a defrosted tub in my refrigerator, and a frozen one in my freezer....period...so here is a list of what all I eat cool whip on.... I know you are all just DYING TO KNOW haha

1. pudding
2. yogurt
3. bananas
4. frozen with a spoon
5.muffins
6. oatmeal
7.strawberries/angel food cake
8. Progresso Soup (JUST KIDDING) but hey I would...
9. sweet potatoes
10. chocolate graham crackers
:) have a great day and go eat some cool whip!

5 comments:

Shan said...

I love me some cool whip. I am going to go buy some right now. Remember how they used to have chocolate???

reeseann said...

haha i love this post because i too am a creature of habit and can become slightly obsessive with things i love. chips&queso, skinny cow chocolate bars, and oatmeal to name a few : ) we need to be friends someday!

Dana said...

I love me some cool whip too! I always have one in the fridge and one in the freezer too, well when I live in America that is. It is my favorite snack!

reeseann said...

yes yes, can we please? i think that is a great idea : )

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Ha. Excellent post!