Thursday, February 19, 2009

My mama bought me a grill.. you HAVE to read

As I have mentioned in past blogs I am VERY lucky to have a job I truly love. Now ask me if I love my job at 3:3o pm and usually I will say "No I am never going back" as my hair is out of control and I smell like dirty 5 year olds :) However, teaching kindergarten at my school is a true joy. Somehow, I get up every day and honestly look forward to seeing those little farts :)
Well, I have a new little boy, and when I say little I mean TINY... Like he is the smallest kindergartner I have ever seen and this makes him IRRESISTIBLE!! I mean he says "Mrs. Chambers" and I melt like a little school girl, in other words I love him and everyday beg Evan to let me just slip him in my pocket and bring him home :) but he thinks that would be stealing, whatever..... :) So, every morning I let the students in at 8:00 am and stand at the door and say good morning and give hugs, handshakes, and some "what ups" ha... Well, I see my new little man and it looks like he has something in his mouth, this is nothing new, kids come with candy, gum, toothpicks, and toothpaste in their mouth every morning. So, I say "little man whats in your mouth, you need to spit it out". He just gives me a closed mouth grin. I get curious...so I move closer... finally I say "little man WHAT IS IN YOUR MOUTH" and he smiles and THIS is what I see...

I mean I DIE!!!! I am bent over laughing hysterically..I mean the grill is bigger then his face!! I say "little man where on earth did you get this??" and he says "my mama bought me a grill because I didn't wet the bed"...
AND THEIR YOU HAVE IT :)
Thats why I love my job...I hope you love yours

6 comments:

Claire said...

I LOVE THIS. haha your stories are priceless :)

Dana said...

This is a great story! I wish I had some like this! Maybe when I moved back to the OK and teach there next year!

reeseann said...

hahahaha
this picture/story is amazing!

abby coyle photo said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! LOL!!!! That is hilarious!!!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I teach as well and SERIOUSLY students say the craziest things!

Megan P said...

Kelsey... your stories just crack me up! Yes, your sis gave me your blog and I love checking it! (Now we just need her to start a blog, too!)