Monday, March 2, 2009

PASTY........

I really dislike winter for many reasons, but the tip top tippy tippy TOP reason I HATE winter is because of how pale I get. Now, I know, the sun is not shining, everyone is SUPPOSE to look pale and healthy, but I am pretty close to a true blonde, more strawberry blonde and when I get pale I look WASHED OUT. Usaully during the winter I tan one month. Shan baby dont hate me, I know tanning is SO SO SO bad, but I gotta! Just one month! But, this winter I am married. Meaning, its not MY money but OUR money :( ha... So, I am sacrificing the $30 a month and my skin for the sake of saving money for a house and a summer vacation ( I guess its worth it ) ha...
With this said I need help! With my skin tone, self tanners never EVER look right but I am down to my wits end...I am buying a TAN IN A BOTTLE :)
So..... advice... whats the best??? I am willing to spend up to $20 (thinking it will last for a few months)... IDEAS?!?!?!?!?
I want to look like this again.... aw sweet SUN

2 comments:

Shan said...

oh my crazy girl. you're saving up to visit shan baby right???

abby coyle photo said...

So the OKC weather is saying it's supposed to be 86 on Thursday, 79 on Friday, 69 on Sat. & Sun....all this to say, lay out!!:) That's what I've been doing and it's been in the 70s here. I laid out two days in a row when it was only 77 and got a real great tan! hehe:)

miss you! I'm so glad I can keep up with you on here!! love ya.